Just added on 300 pts at OKW direct with Disney at $135 per point thru 2057. Added magical beginnings and that reduced the price to $115 per point.

LOL, maybe I should say eat breakfast in my jammies while I listen to the laundry being done so I can wear the same clothes I wore yesterday! :upsidedow

The laundry in room is a huge benefit for us. We end up packing less and traveling lighter. I usually try to book a 1BR in the middle or end of stay depending on how our schedule works out. We typically split stay 2 resorts, sometimes 3 if it’s more than 7 nights and 1 BR’s are usually available.

I book points like we own 6-700 but only own 350. Borrowing is a regular occurrence and at some point it will catch up to me 🤪

Luckily we are going to start getting into DCL soon as our son will be 3 next summer so that “should” take some pressure off the DVC points….maybe.

Has anyone confirmed if they did indeed cap the discount at $30 per point today? I noticed the link is broken on the original OKW deal PDF, so curious if any discount at all is still available. I can bug my guide but don't want him to think I am serious until I actually am. 🤣

Luckily we are going to start getting into DCL soon as our son will be 3 next summer so that “should” take some pressure off the DVC points….maybe.
This is what got me in borrowing purgatory!

I did the point swap and rented out about 2.5 years of points to pay for our Alaska cruise. Of course we still want to go to Disney, so we are having to borrow for every trip!

I don't really pay attention to direct incentives offerings historically. Are incentives for existing members at 100 points sort of a new phenomenon?

This is what got me in borrowing purgatory!

I did the point swap and rented out about 2.5 years of points to pay for our Alaska cruise. Of course we still want to go to Disney, so we are having to borrow for every trip!

My goal is to not rent any points to cover cruises so I don’t make the problem worse.

My wife is a Travel Agent and I’m military so we plan to only sail discount cruises.

I don't really pay attention to direct incentives offerings historically. Are incentives for existing members at 100 points sort of a new phenomenon?
It’s gone back and forth. For a while recently they were at 150 minimum but it wasn’t too long ago they started at 100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter